OI ALEX_HAR FROM CANBERRA, sorry you got deleted before I could respond. Msg back if you ever come back...
Hello, I'm Saskia. I prefer thinking over action, and I think about philosophy, art, logic, interesting dynamics and high intellectual cringe (eeeek, self-deprecation). I don't like anti-sjws ;)
- I used to be a lot less fatigued. Now, especially when I sleep, I feel fatigued. This is pretty central to my life and can really wreck my happiness sometimes. Suffering makes art though so ¯\_(-_-)_/
- Used to think I wanted to be a scientist, not so sure now. Charity sector maybe? If I had more energy, politics.
- I used to read a lot, not so much now. I used to write a lot too, not so much now.
- I watch many shows, anime or otherwise. My favourite anime series is Berserk and if you like Berserk too, talk to me right now (I also like Psycho-Pass for Makishima, my spirit anarchist-psycho-sadist-animal). That's not a suggestion. Otherwise - something that involves murder, betrayal, tragedy, etc. Or satirical news. Or killing Bill.
- Philosophy fetishist. Logic and arguing is my first response. I won't go further than calling myself an *amateur* philosopher. Interested in veganism, moral subjectivism (only because htf are most professional philosophers moral realists?), am pro-consensual incest and other degeneracy, reluctant supporter of order who flirts with chaos. Discussion is cool, arguing is banned but discussion is cool.
Reddit > everything else
I like ducks
If you don't understand half of this you don't need to, I might be fishing for certain types of people but if you're someone with different priorities, that doesn't mean I don't want to talk.