*** All ethnicities/cultures welcome *** :-)
K-Pop dedicated Radio show created by people I know, on every Tuesday at 11 P.M, PT, Listen Worldwide:
Where to Follow:
Facebook (Twitter & Instagram also listed on the page):https://www.facebook.com/KPlusArmyHour
For the Recorded Version:https://www.mixcloud.com/kplusarmyhour/k-plus-101-radio-sat19sept20/?fbclid=IwAR1x3TevIzlaMs3La3BKsN8nlgUN3t1dPNrIB2ravgfTg3N9oFxtRFE68fY
^ This profile is actually Non-binary/Non-role, but there wasn't an option for that. My pronouns are They/Them/Theirs. *Not a "Man" or a "Woman"*^
I am not normal, but I prefer that.
"Just another human-shaped configuration of organic matter, processing consciousness."
I don't really have a vice: I don't Drink, smoke tobacco/cigarettes or Marijuana, or do drugs.
I don't have a mobile phone and I don't drive. Just a laptop for communication. I do have socials but for a later time. I don't play video games, but I love arcades any anything creative and strategic as far as games go.
- My astrological sign is Aquarius. I am a complex individual with multiple layers. Of Gnostic beliefs.
- I don't participate in politics.
- INFP-T after taking the Myers Briggs personality test. Offline, where I may appear to be shy, I am really just an Introverted Extrovert who chooses to be around people I self-identify with, and am rather social depending on the people I am around and the environment.
- Ethically Non-monogamous/Polyamorous and Polysexual.
- Freelance Artist & VA (Cleric)
- Non-Religious, Non-comformist, Non-conversionist/Non-Denominational
- I enjoy many things and activities, so don't hesitate to ask! :)
>> This profile doesn't tolerate the isms or any other Discriminators such as, but not limited to: Sexism, Racism, Ageism, Ableism, Classism, Homophobia/Biphobia/Transphobia/Non-Role/Non-Binary phobia, etc.
Anything that suppresses/represses or oppresses an individual based on their appearance/color of their skin/culture/Sexuality/Their Sex/who they are as a person or what they do, etc., is not prohibited. <<